Our client, a leader in MEDITECH Electronic Health Records (EHR) consulting, provides innovative tools, solutions, and strategies that improve hospitals operational performance and enhance patient care quality. The client wanted a re-designed website to better reflect their capabilities in the marketplace and that could be easily managed by their internal marketing staff. They wanted a modern look fell and tools which would enable their visitors to easily consume the content that they produce in the form of newsletter articles as well as better search engine optimization (SEO) capabilities.
- Custom Newsletter functionality enabling employees to post articles and assign to newsletter articles and then connect the newsletter to external marketing promotions.
- A Client Job Board where employees can post job openings for clients onto the website and visitors can apply. Job applications are routed through a 3rd party job application management provider.
- Content Management System (CMS) capabilities so that non-technical employees can easily create, edit, and manage content without the need for the technical team to become involved
- SEO optimization modules including xml sitemap, and metadata management
- Templates for multiple content types including announcements, newsletters, executive biographies, and client testimonials, other content.
Outright built the client a new website based on the Drupal Content Management System (CMS). Outright worked with the client and their design team to create the user experience (UX) by creating wireframes and functional specifications which were then translated into design concepts, and then coded to the specifications. Outright built custom CMS templates and functionality for the required functionality including executive bios, job postings, newsletters, press announcements, and careers sections.
- Web Design
- UI/UX Design
- Drupal Development
- Content Management System (CMS)